Monday, November 23, 2009

What to do tonight?


I came home early today with the hopes that I might cook and rest a bit. Afterwards is the question mark. Do I want to finally meet this one man that I have been chatting online? I am not sure. Maybe I haven't told you yet but I have never met in real life with anyone I met online. I am just very scared that they will out me. I don't like saying this but I have to in order to explain this situation. I am a very good looking athletic man and I am afraid that whoever I end up meeting for a quickie will end up stalking me afterwards. I think I need therapy.

1 comment:

  1. Stalking?

    Really???

    Dude come on --- the creepy ones will stalk you not the hot sexy ones....

    Go for a beer --- have a few laughs --- buds do it all the time --- it's a great way to start things....hey fuck man if there is a game on that you got on tv and there is beer in the fridge invite him over or go over to his place...

    ReplyDelete