Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Didn't Happen


Another lonely night passed by and I still could not get brave enough to meet with a guy in real life. I spite of how much I was encouraged especially after what turnip wrote as a comment on my "What to do tonight" post, I still ended up chatting with a guy online until midnight and fell asleep in bed. But instead I watched Family Guy and had a great dinner which wasn't that bad at all.

I am sure you are now questioning whether I ever had an actual sexual encounter with a man before. Let me answer that for you: Yes. I had. But it was with individuals who were in similar situations with me who pretty much perceived themselves as "curious straight men". I do have a few interesting stories on these few experiences I had but I'll write about them in a different post later.

1 comment:

  1. Hit me up dude next time you wanna chat until midnight -- I will get your juices flowing! ;-)

    Thanks for the mention! I blushed! But don't tell anyone...

    ReplyDelete