Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does he know I am gay?


Something really terrifying happened today. I know it won't sound like too big of a deal for the openly gay guys but I am sure the others will agree with me that it was not a good time. Anyway, I went to the gym and as usual was checking on this one guy who I always check on. He is interestingly always at the gym when I get there. I can see him looking at me every once in a while but I don't even know if he is gay. I'll tell you more about this guy later. So, while I was working out and harmlessly checking this guy out, I saw this other man who looked very familiar. He was the guy that I have been chatting online with. He has been trying to get me to show him my face but other than a 2 second instance he never was successful. All he saw all this time is my body on the cam and etc. But as I said he did see my face for 1 few seconds once a few months ago. Anyway, I was very sure that it was him. I for sure did not want him to recognize me so I jsut looked away and tried to act normally. He walked around a bit and clearly was very unsure about who I was. We had an eye contact once and I just looked away again. When he looked away for a bit, I just got up and left. I was so terrified that hew as going to come and ask me if I am the guy. Now I am afraid that he knows who I am and will start talking to other people. Have I told you I need serious therapy?

2 comments:

  1. Hey man... I just found your blog. I really like your writings. Are you still around?

    ReplyDelete