Thursday, November 12, 2009

My First Post

Am I gay or straight or what? This is the question I will ask myself constantly while writing about the ups and downs of my life due to this confusion. I am a 30 year old man who has lived a straight life for all these years with a hard to resist sexual drive for other men since I was a little boy. Coming from a very conservative family and group of friends, it was difficult to even question any of this in my head. I am one of the rare since even the men I slept with probably think I am straight. I'll tell you about how I achieve that later. In the meantime I had many girlfriends. They were all very beautiful and attractive, and I had sexual problems pretty much with all of them. Since I have always been a decent looking man, I always started my heterosexual relationships with the push of the women. I never had the drive that they had to be with them. But I did. At first, sex was alright, and then I started to lose erection within a few weeks. Let me tell you something about how that feels: Horrible.

Anyway, I write about my stories here on this blog and I hope that you (my potential readers) will enjoy my writings and contribute with your comments.

I'll see you in the next post within a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment