Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Now I Need to Talk

I am not working today which definitely doesn't feel as good as I thought it would. Why? Because all my friends are gone out of town and I don't have anyone to hang out with. This is a perfect time for me to go get a guy, have some crazy sex and act like nothing ever happened by next week. And for that reason, I went online to find a decent candidate for all this, and apparently gay society also puts everything on hold during thanksgiving week. I could not find anyone to chat with. Forget about having sex with, just to chat with :)) I guess it will be the gym week for me and you never know maybe I'll meet some hot guy from there but then again, that would be way too risky since I would have to see him everytime I go to the gym. Crap. What do I do? Please don't say "Dude, come out and you'll be fine". I think I would have already done that if I could anyway. I need another solution. Such as: Move to Europe and start a new life and etc. :))

1 comment:

  1. So ya about that dude --- why don't you come on up for a visit?

    ReplyDelete